- Continuity of Service
- Complaint Management
- Total Water Main Breaks
- Total Sewerage Main Breaks and Chokes
- Average Response Time for Incidents
- Water Quality Complaints
Complaint management – Sto. Niño Water District handles customer’s complaints effectively by understanding the clients, collect data and feedback. The Sto. Niño Water District observes its mandates and functions including maintaining and improving water supply and distribution systems.
- We will greet our customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- We will listen effectively to our customers’ requests and promptly take the necessary actions to assist them. We will keep our customers informed of unexpected delays in service.
- We will inform our customers of normal process time when they can expect completion and any delays that may arise in the process.
- We will finish our encounters with our customers in a courteous and professional way.
- We will interact with each other in a courteous and professional manner.
- We will be considerate, cooperative and helpful to every staff member to assure quality services.
- We will hold ourselves and each other accountable for addressing inappropriate comments and behavior.
- We will make our goal to exceed the expectations of all of our customer groups.
- We will work to anticipate the needs of those we serve by proactively working to meet their needs.
- We will hold ourselves and each other accountable for our service commitment.
- We will be conscious of our communication style (ie; audible voice, eye contact when speaking to someone, tone of voice) and communicate in a professional manner.
- We will make a conscious effort to compliment coworkers when their actions comply with these standards.